Logistics, logistics and more logistics.
Our services begin before the venue is selected. Here is why:
- SPACE DEFINITION AND NEGOTIATION. We make sure you have ample and meaningful space for your event or meeting.
- EVENT AND PRODUCTION TIMELINE. Proper timeline will avoid overtime charges and delivery troubles.
- CAD DRAWINGS. These tools help everyone. Our in-house Creative Services Team will produce CAD drawings before any contract negotiations are concluded.
- ELECTRICAL NEEDS. Proper negotiation upfront avoids unnecessary charges and makes sure the layout can be successfully delivered.
- RIGGING NEGOTIATION AND DETERMINATION. Key for insurance and delivery issues. We have in-house ability to grid all rigging to the specs of the venue. This saves on additional grid fees.
- TECHNICAL LETTERS. Technical Letters are distributed to all parties involved with the delivery of the meeting or event. These include an outline of every detail regardless of the service: videography, speaker support, communication, meeting and production support.
- MEDIA AND SPEAKER SUPPORT LETTERS. These are given to you to help assemble all the media and support material needed for any presentation. They outline formats and timelines.